Hawthorne Strategy Group is growing and adding an Account Director to its team. We are looking for someone who will bring energy, enthusiasm, and a commitment to delivering outstanding results to our clients and fellow team members.
- Build and cultivate relationships with clients through day-to-day account management strategic counsel, creative problem solving, idea generation, and flawless execution
-Implement successful client programs from concept through completion
- Provide significant contributions to new business responses, including RFPs, presentations, and proposals
- Lead internal agency teams and drive projects forward
- Represent Hawthorne through community and industry engagement
- Candidates should have approximately 4-7 years of communications, marketing, communications or public relations experience, ideally, all or part of that experience working in an agency.
- Must possess exceptional writing skills across a wide variety of client deliverables including communications plans, pitches, bylined articles, blogs, etc.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of traditional and non-traditional media. Candidates should have successfully built relations with media on behalf of clients in the past
- Must have experience working directly with clients and actively participating in client meetings, conference calls, and new business presentations
- Collaborative spirit, results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
Hawthorne Strategy Group specializes in strategic communications, issues management, public policy, and community and media relations. Our process is focused on achieving measurable results, bringing big-picture strategies coupled with focused tactics, Hawthorne provides the experience of a big public relations firm with the tailored attention of a small agency. Hawthorne offers a flexible working environment, competitive salary, a full benefit package including profit-sharing, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability. Hawthorne offers a robust professional development program, including partial student loan repayment. Hawthorne is committed to equity and inclusion.
Please submit resume, writing samples, and cover letter to Cynthia McCafferty, Cynthia@hawthornestrategy.com.